- Client: San Francisco Zoo
- Summary: Exhibition Planning and Design
- Project Type: Aquariums and Zoos
- Location: San Francisco , CA
- Size: 10,000 square foot aviary; 6,300 square foot tropical forest
San Francisco Zoo
As an initial part of a multiyear renovation, the San Francisco Zoo asked Thinc to develop conceptual designs for three exhibit areas: an indoor South American rainforest, an outdoor squirrel monkey exhibition within an aviary, and a North American wildlife exhibit. In different ways, each of the experiences brings immersive, living exhibits together with intimate viewing and deeper exploration.